Visit Our Online Store :
Dahua DH-HAC-T2A21P 2MP HD Dome Camera
- See All Review
- Max. 30fps@1080P
- HD and SD output switchable
- 3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm,6mm optional)
- Max. IR length 20m, Smart IR
- IP67, DC12V
- Experience 1080P full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling
- infrastructure with HDCVI. The Cooper series 1080P HDCVI camera
- features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly
- price. It offers various vari-focal/fixed lens models with a multi-language
- OSD and HD/SD switchable output. Its structural flexibility and high costperformance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable
- HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial
- cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data
- transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as
- sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology
- supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
Long Distance Transmission
- HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance
- without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) transmission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP
- cable.*Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional
- analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment
- protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and
- play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of
- configuring a network.
- The camera is designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best
- lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness
- uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR
- adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the
- distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as
- the object come closer to the camera.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and
- other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can
- be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820(UTC controller). This
- feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only HCVRs but also
- most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
- OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings
- to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes. The OSD menu
- includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance,
- privacy mask and motion detect. The camera supports 11 languages for
- OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese,
- Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
- The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design.
- The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it
- suitable for indoor or outdoor environments.
- With working temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), the
- camera is designed for extreme temperature environments.
- Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most
- unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Image Sensor : 1/2.7" CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 1920(H)×1080(V), 2MP
- Scanning System : Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed : PAL: 1/25~1/100000s, NTSC: 1/30~1/100000s
- Minimum Illumination : 0.04Lux/F1.85, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio : More than 65dB
- IR Distance : Up to 20m (66feet)
- IR On/Off Control : Auto / Manual
- Lens Type : Fixed lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type : Board-in
- Focal Length : 3.6mm (2.8mm,6mm Optional)
- Max Aperture : F1.85
- Angle of View : H: 93° (103°,54.7°)
- Focus Control : N/A
- Close Focus Distance : 800mm (500mm,2000mm), 31.50'' (19.69",78.74'')
Pan / Tilt / Rotation
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation : Pan: 0° ~ 360°, Tilt: 0° ~ 78°, Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
- Resolution : 1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate : 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
- Video Output : 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS, video output (Can switch)
- Day/Night : Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu : Multi-language
- BLC Mode : BLC / HLC / DWDR
- WDR : DWDR
- Gain Control : AGC
- Noise Reduction : 2D
- White Balance : Auto / Manual
- Smart IR : Auto / Manual
- Certifications : CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4), FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014)
- Power Supply : 12V DC ±30%
- Power Consumption : Max. 2.7W (12V DC, IR on)
- Operating Conditions : -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH, * Start up should be done at above -40°C (-40°F)
- Storage Conditions : -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection & Vandal Resistance : IP67
- Casing : Aluminium
- Dimensions : 94mm×94mm×78mm(3.7"×3.7"×3.07")
- Net Weight : 0.27kg (0.60lb)
- Gross Weight : 0.32kg (0.71lb)
Download PDF File: