- Dahua Technology, a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, debuted its new XVR series, WizSense Series featuring SMD Plus to benefit customers from AI upgrade. The series are designated to reduce false-alarm rates and human surveillance costs, thus bringing great value to customers in search of products with accurate human/vehicle alarm to raise the security level of various indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Smart Fan Design
- The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
- SMD Plus, referred to as Smart Motion Detection Plus, which is an upgrading version of SMD that greatly improves the alarm accuracy by loading deep-learning algorithm. It analyzes person and vehicle shapes based on motion detection and send alarms only when person and vehicle intrudes.*SMD Plus takes effect when SMD or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- Compared with H.265, AI codec can reduce up to 50% bit rate and storage requirements while have no loss of decoding compatibility, providing clear human and vehicle details.
- Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
High Definition Camera Input
- The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input.
- The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Long Distance Transmission
- The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
- Main Processor :Embedded processor
- Operating System : Embedded linux
- Performance : 8 channels
- AI Search : Search by target classification (Human, Vehicle)
Video and Audio
- Analog Camera : Input 16 Channel, BNC
- HDCVI Camera : 1080P@ 25/30 fps, 720P@ 25/30 fps
- AHD Camera : 1080P@ 25/30 fps, 720P@25/30 fps
- TVI Camera : 1080P@25/30 fps, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Camera : PAL/NTSC
- IP Camera Input : 16+2/16 Channel, each channel up to 6MP
- Audio In/Out : 1/1, RCA
- Two-way Talk Reuse : audio in/out, RCA
- Video Compression : AI Coding/H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
- Resolution : 1080N; 720P; 960H; D1; CIF
- Record Rate: Main Stream:the 1st channel 1080N/720P (1 fps–25/30 fps), others, 1080N/720P (1 fps–15 fps); 960H/D1/CIF (1 fps–25/30 fps), Sub steram: CIF(1 fps–7 fps)
- Bit Rate : 32 kbps–4096 kbps per channel
- Record Mode : Manual; Schedule (General, Continuous); MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering);Alarm; Stop
- Record Interval : 1 min–60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 sec–30 sec, Post-record: 10 sec–300 sec
- Audio Compression : G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate : 8 KHz, 16 bit per channel
- Audio Bit Rate : 64 kbps per channel
- Interface : 1 HDMI; 1 VGA
- Resolution : 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720
- Multi-screen Display : When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9/16, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16
- OSD : Camera title; Time; Video loss; Camera lock; Motion detection; Recording
- Interface : 1 RJ-45 Port (100 MB)
- Network Function : HTTP; HTTPS; TCP/IP; IPv4/IPv6; Wi-Fi; 3G/4G; UPnP; RTSP; UDP; SMTP; NTP; DHCP; DNS; IP Filter; PPPoE; DDNS; FTP;Alarm Server; P2P; IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone; iPad; Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss,
Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input : N/A
- Relay Output : N/A
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode : Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function : Play; Pause; Stop; Rewind; Fast play; Slow Play; Next File; Previous File; Next Camera; Previous Camera; Full Screen; Repeat; Shuffle; Backup Selection; Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal : HDD 2 SATA ports, up to 10 TB capacity
- eSATA : N/A
- USB : 2 USB 2.0
- RS232 : N/A
- RS485 : 1 port, for PTZ control
- Power Supply : DC 12V/4A
- Power Consumption(without HDD) : < 10W
- Dimensions : 1U, 375 mm × 287 mm × 53 mm (14.8" × 11.3" × 2.1")
- Net Weight(without HDD) : 1.61 kg (3.55 lb)
- Gross Weight : 2.86 kg(6.30 lb)
- Installation : Desktop installation
- Operating Conditions : -10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F), 10%–90% (RH)
- Storage Conditions : -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F) , 0%–90% (RH)
- Third-party Support : Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Certifications : FCC: Part 15 Subpart B, CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1, CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 55032; EN 50130; EN 55024, UL: UL 60950-1